1. What do you do with my personal data?
In a situation where we require personal data to facilitate your order. We will hold your order details on file for the purpose of communication about your specific order.
2. How long will you keep my personal data?
- We keep information while you're our customer.
- We use your information to provide you with the product that you require.
For example, we might need to sort out disagreements, stop fraud and abuse, prove that you had ordered with us or follow our legal obligations. Or the police may need it as evidence.
In each case, the length of time that we need to keep the information may be different, but we will only keep the information for as long as we need it.
3. Who do you share my personal data with and why?
We will share your information in the following situations:
- When you have provided your consent.
- When we have legal or regulatory requirements such as a request from law enforcement agency.
- We DO NOT use your data for any marketing purposes either internally or via a third party i.e mailing list or newsletters
4. What data do you hold about me? (and how do you get it?)
We only collect information directly from you, such as information filled in within an order form.
5. What rights do I have?
You have the following rights:
- To ask us to delete your personal data. However, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to retain it.
7. How do you ensure my data is secure?
We are committed to keeping your data secure. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.